Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fire tower at sunset!

                                                    I think this picture looks like heaven.
                                         The shadows were so cool.  Doesn't he look thoughtful?

                                  Lots of graffiti.  I liked this one.  Below is the view to the east.
I decided I wanted to hike the the fire tower at sunset.  I can't believe no one else had this idea!  We were at the top of the 90 foot tower as the sun went down.  I had a fun time playing with the shutter speed on my new camera.  The husband even took over and shot some awesome cloud pictures.  So pretty!  I think we are going to go back later this fall to catch some of the fall foliage.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, great photos :) I would have loved to hike up there with you! Post lots of fall photos because our trees (the few their are) don't have the beautiful colors of Indiana.

    ReplyDelete