Friday, September 23, 2011

Supper Club

Well, I have realized that I am too busy to be a very faithful blogger, but Friday--when my students are taking vocabulary quizzes and finishing up odds and ends from the week, I have realized that is a good time to blog--so I will catch you up on the week--mainly Tuesday:

Tuesday night was supper club.  Since my group of friends are all being married off and becoming domestic and boring, we decided to go out once a month to a place we have never been before.  This month it was Noa Noa--a sushi grill near home.

It was awesome!  I tried sushi that was tempura fried, and a really pretty one covered in orange sprinkles--which I later found out were fish eggs.  My main course was macadamia nut encrusted mahi mahi with grilled pineapple and banana--awesome!  One of my friends got swordfish and raved about it!  John Deere got the wood grilled red fish and he loved it, too.  I left with a "Jenny Craig's downfall" cheesecake and hopes to go back soon.

I apologize that I don't have pictures--my camera and computer are still not cooperating.  I hope to get some soon and then I may be motivated to blog more often. 

Hope all is well with everybody and if you get hungry for something new, try Noa Noa!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, that sounds mouth watering! Maybe I can talk DR into going there on a date...especially if John Deere liked it.

    ReplyDelete