Thursday, September 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Sisters

 LuLu, Mom, Me, and Chellie

My sisters and I were all born in September-- all at 3 year intervals.  Today is Chellie's 19th birthday--and the first one we have been apart for!  I love you Chellie, happy day!

My 25th (1/4 of a century--omg) is coming up on Monday.  The fact that I will be closer to 30 than I will be to 20 is kind of upsetting, but I am pretty happy with my life, so I guess I shouldn't complain!

And LuLu, my love--all the way in Germany-- will not be here to celebrate her 22 birthday with us on the 26th.  The second birthday she has celebrated overseas--she spent her 21st at Oktoberfest!  Awesome!

Anyway.  Happy birthday, sisters--and even though we won't be able to share a cake like we did when we were kids, I will still be thinking of you on your birthdays!

1 comment:

  1. That pic is awesome! Happy Birthday to all you lovely ladies!!

    ReplyDelete